Watercraft Appraisal

Who has to file?

  • Anyone who owns watercraft that is located in Jefferson County
  • Anyone who acquires watercraft after January 1 & prior to September 1

How do I File?

Use the Personal Property Assessment Form to file. Alternatively, call or stop by the Appraiser's Office for a hard copy.

After filing the form, each year the Appraiser's Office will mail a "Rendition" form for you to sign, date, make changes, or add property. The Rendition must be returned by March 15.