What To Do If Your Employee Is Hurt

What to Do If Your Employee Is Hurt

  • If it is an extreme condition-proceed to the nearest emergency room...
  • Otherwise send employee to: Prompt Care Clinic, 3511 Clinton Parkway Place, Lawrence. Phone 785-838-1500 OR Jefferson County Memorial Hospital Urgent Care Clinic, 408 Delaware St., Winchester. Phone-913-933-4018 or 913-774-4340.
KWORCC Contact - Amanda Chamberland 844-702-2353 ext 4713 Fax-844-702-2354

  • Additional Contact - Andrea Neff, 844-702-2353 Ext 3469 Fax 844-702-2354

Filling out Claims Forms:

Use the link below to report the claim online. This link will take you to the Cornerstone website. Complete the form and submit.

Temporary Claim Form (until On-Line is Fixed) Claim Form

Tri-Star (Cornerstone) On Line Claims Reporting (coming back in July)

Print and complete the following forms:

"Information for Injured Employee" - give this form to the injured employee
Form Link

"KWORCC Injury/Incident Investigation" - Supervisor & employee fill out and sign. Form Link

Send completed "KWORCC Injury/Incident Investigation" report to the Clerk's Office

All other claims materials (reports, wage statements, bills etc - fax to TRISTAR - 844-702-2354.