What are the required setbacks for my property?

The required setbacks from right of way or property lines vary by zoning district. To determine these requirements, you should contact the Planning and Zoning Department at (785) 403-0000 ext. 3.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need 40 acres to build a house?
2. What are the required setbacks for my property?
3. Do I need a building permit to construct a fence?
4. Where are my property lines? How do I get accurate information?
5. What should I do if I notice construction and suspect that the owner or builder did not obtain a building permit?
6. If I want to make a complaint against someone regarding a possible zoning violation, can I remain anonymous?
7. I received a Notice of Public Hearing in the mail. What does it mean?
8. How do I find the zoning district of my property?