Click to Home

Go To Search
Watercraft Appraisal
Who has to file?
  • Anyone who owns watercraft that is located in Jefferson County
  • Anyone who acquires watercraft after January 1 & prior to September 1

How do I File?
The Personal Property Assessment form is available online.  Alternatively, call or stop by the Appraiser's Office for a hard copy.

After filing the form, each year the Appraiser's Office will mail a "Rendition" form for you to sign, date, make changes, or add property.  The Rendition must be returned by March 15. 

Contact Us Photo Credits Sitemap Legal Disclaimers Accessibility Powered by CivicPlus300 Jefferson St., Oskaloosa, KS 66066 (785) 403-0000