Click to Home

Go To Search
Cereal Malt Beverage License
Beer Licenses
The County Clerk’s office issues annual cereal malt beverage licenses to serve or sell 3.2% beer to businesses outside of city limits.

  • An application must be filed annually with the County Clerk's office
  • Permit fee for carryout- $85.00
  • Permit fee for consumption on the premises- $135.00
  • Permit fee for special event-$75.00 ($50 permit $25 for State stamp)
  • Kansas law requires that a notice be sent to the township board where the business requesting the license is located
  • The township board has ten days to make a recommendation regarding issuance of the license
  • At that time the Board of County Commissioners considers the license for approval

Requirements for License Acquisition (K.S.A. 41-2703)
  • Resident of the County for at least six months
  • Resident of the State of Kansas for at least one year
  • United States citizen

Corporation Requirements
  • All managers, officers, & directors much be citizens & residents of the State & County
  • All managers, officers, & directors cannot have had-
  1. A cereal malt beverage license revoked
  2. A conviction of violation of cereal malt beverage laws

Application Forms

KS Alcohol and Beverage Control Website Forms
(pdf forms available for an individual, corporate or partnership application)

Contact Us Photo Credits Sitemap Legal Disclaimers Accessibility Powered by CivicPlus300 Jefferson St., Oskaloosa, KS 66066 (785) 403-0000