Click to Home

Go To Search
How to Request a Record
Open Records Fees
The Commissioners adopted a new resolution (2011-005)  in March 2011 establishing fees for accessing and copying open records.  Click here to read more....

Prepare Your Request
Describe your request as specifically as possibly to make sure you get the record you want.

Submit Your Request
Fill out at Open Records Request and send to:

Jefferson County Counselor
P.O. Box 351
Oskaloosa, KS  66066

Response from Department
If possible your request will be filled within three (3) business days.  If that is not possible you will receive a "Delay Notice" indicating when you can expect to inspect or receive copies of the record you want.

Fees for Records
Fees will be charged for copies of records and for the time it takes staff to gather the information your request.  Contact the department that has the record you need for an estimate of the charges that will apply. Prepayment may be required.

Questions/Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns about your request, contact:

Jefferson County Counselor Josh Ney
PO Box 351
Oskaloosa, KS 66066
Voice: 785-813-1122 (Cell) or 785-863-2251
Fax: 785-863-3041

Contact Us Photo Credits Sitemap Legal Disclaimers Accessibility Powered by CivicPlus300 Jefferson St., Oskaloosa, KS 66066 (785) 403-0000