Jefferson County assesses two kinds of direct taxes, real property and personal property, in addition to motor vehicle registration. Taxes are assessed by the Appraiser's Office
& collected by the Treasurer's Office
Jefferson County also adds special assessments to tax statements at the request of some subdivisions
Notes About Paying Online:
- Send a check to the Jefferson County Treasurer's Office
- PO Box 458
- Oskaloosa, KS 66066
- Stop by the courthouse at 300 Jefferson St. in Oskaloosa
- Want to save a trip to the courthouse? Pay online!
- Online payments are handled through a third-party vendor.
- From their homepage, click on the icon that says "Local Payments"
- State: Kansas
- Payment Entity: Jefferson County Treasurer
- Paying online does require an online account