Finding Tax Information
Tax information for properties can be looked up here
The Numbers in Red-
- Tax ID- this number is great to have on hand if you're calling the Treasurer's Office with questions
- Parcel ID/Cama- have this number on hand if you're calling the Appraiser's Office with questions
- Tax Unit- This identification number describes which governmental agencies and districts are receiving your tax dollars.
- Mill Levy- This number is the aggregate mill rate used for calculating taxes in the given tax unit.
- Ad Valorem- The tax amount assessed based on the value of the property.
- Special Assessments- Additional fees included with taxes for certain subdivisions.