Click to Home

Go To Search
Request an Open Record
How Do I Request an Open Record?
To make an open records request.  Fill out the Open Records Request Form and mail it to the County Clerk at P.O. Box 321, Oskaloosa, KS  66066

Contact Us Photo Credits Sitemap Legal Disclaimers Accessibility Powered by CivicPlus300 Jefferson St., Oskaloosa, KS 66066 (785) 403-0000