Filing a Complaint

Jefferson County Planning and Zoning is a complaint based office in regards to inspections of property. We have changed our policy to no longer accept anonymous complaints, and now require the form below to be submitted.

If you wish to submit a complaint regarding a potential zoning violation, please print and submit the form below. You can submit the form either in person, or by mail to

Jefferson County Planning and Zoning
P.O. Box 628
Oskaloosa, KS 66066

Please note; Only a completed form, both signed and notarized will be accepted. 

Click here for the Jefferson County Complaint Form